JSA Institute Application Steps
- Create a MyJSA account, if you do not already have one.
- Log in to MyJSA and review and update all information in the Personal Data section.
- Click on “Start a New Institute or Symposium Application” from the right side bar, and select the Institute you wish to attend.
- Answer each of the following short essay questions in 100 words or less: a) Describe your extracurricular activities and any leadership positions, and b) What political issue(s) are you most passionate about?
How to Submit It
All of your application materials should be submitted online, at jsa.org/summer/apply.
When It’s Due
We offer a rolling admissions process; we are currently accepting applications and continue until all spaces are filled, but we recommend that you complete your application as early as possible.
If you have questions about qualifications or the application process, call:
- 800-334-5353 (California office)
- 800-317-9338 (Washington, D.C. office)
- 650-347-1600 (From outside the U.S.)
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org