Online registration for the 2012 Fall State conventions and 2012 Congress in Arizona is now open! Chapter Presidents and Teacher/Advisors can take the first steps in registering their chapter members for these exciting, informative and engaging events.
All Chapter Presidents and Teacher/Advisors should:
- Download a registration packet from the Downloads Page
- Learn how to manage their chapter online (4 min video)
- Click on the MyEvents tab
- Find the 2012 Fall State or 2012 Congress (for Arizona) event for their chapter and click on it
- Enter the name of the Chapter President and Teacher/Advisor for the convention.
- Save their progress so they can return before the registration deadline and add delegates
- Check out the Fall State debate list or download Preparing for Congress
What if you don’t have access to the MyEvents tab?
–> Fill out the “Upgrade Account” form on the right of the MyJSA home page or call their Program Director. You will be upgraded within one business day.
What if they don’t have a 2012 Fall State or Congress event?
(This WILL BE the case for any new chapters that did not attend a convention last year.)
—> Please contact JSA HQ at (800) 334-5353 and our staff will create an event for your chapter.