JSA’s student leaders benefit from the educational guidance of adults at all levels of the organization. At the chapter level, the teacher/advisor helps the chapter’s student leaders by suggesting debate and discussion topics, directing students to sources for research, and helping the chapter remain non-partisan by ensuring that all sides of the issues discussed are represented. Read more about the role of educators in JSA.
Five Things You Can Do If You Are an Educator
- Learn more about JSA and how it can help you in the classroom
- Help students start a new JSA chapter
- Attend a JSA event with a group of students
- Nominate a student for a JSA Summer Program
- Tell us your success stories working with JSA student leaders